Remote Client Relations Specialist
We are seeking a Remote Client Relations Specialist to join our Client and Host Service Team. This role is pivotal for managing and resolving questions and concerns from both guests and property owners. The ideal candidate is a problem-solver who acts with empathy and precision, ensuring swift resolutions that help us continue a commitment to service excellence.
The company has a seasoned off-shore service team and we’re looking for someone to address urgent/important issues as a senior team member. To serve as the primary point of contact for certain concerns such as property access, maintenance, and owner inquiries.
- Efficiently resolve guest issues, such as access difficulties or on-site service disruptions, ensuring a seamless and positive experience.
- Address property owner concerns with empathy and effectiveness, addressing cleaning, damage, or other issues.
- Coordinate with the remote concierge team, maintenance personnel, and other stakeholders to facilitate corrective actions.
- Be a part of the company’s process improvement. Evaluate our issues and policies, leading to improvement of processes and customer satisfaction.
About Great Dwellings:
Great Dwellings is a forward-thinking property management company that excels in maximizing the potential of short-term rentals. We deliver peace of mind to homeowners through services that include guest marketing and screening, revenue optimization, and maintenance and repair services. Our team thrives on professionalism balanced with a nurturing environment akin to family.
- Fully remote with a flexible schedule, to be agreed-upon with the candidate.
- Supportive, virtual office culture that combines professionalism with a personal touch.
- Opportunity for individuals seeking to contribute significantly to a growing company while managing other life commitments.
- Customer Service experience highly desirable.
- Hospitality/ Short Term Rental industry experience preferred but not required.
- Strengths in issue ownership with a self-driven style.
- Strong customer service chops, with excellent communication skills at phone and written correspondence.
- Proficiency in using online tools // common business software
- A keen attention to detail.
- Strengths in prioritizing work effectively and handling multiple items concurrently.
If you are driven by the pride of a job well done, and improving a company’s process and goals—we want to hear from you. You’ll be key to our team as we continue to enhance our services and delight our clients. Potential for growth within the department and the company for the candidate who excels at this position. Apply here↗
Minimum 2 Years